Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I miss Korea! >.<"

It ain't easy to start picking up the keyboard at home and type. I am getting lazier as I have been facing the PC since morning 8am everyday till 7pm at least.

Just some updates to make, for those who are not on FB. I am officially engaged as of 25th Dec 2008. =)

I am working hard now, and planning hard on the weekend to go about our marriage preparations which I reckon would take at least a year?

Hopefully I will be able to get some help somewhere and be able source for a good package for almost everything?

Korea was really really fun for the two of us and we thoroughly enjoyed each other's company. The local tour guide made a comment that he thinks we are the most fortunate and happiest couple in the whole trip, cos' he never failed to see us smile all the time. ^-^

*yawns, time for sleep...

Shall update more again soon...

Gdnites!

No comments: