In the space of the next 3-4 days, I will make 2 very important decisions, one of which I already made in fact.
It will affect me greatly, practically everything, including my belief. I sincerely pray to God that He will not forsake me, and continue to send His angels to remind me, that no matter what decisions I've made, He will be there to help me out, as well as guide me to help others, especially those I love.
I feel like I am standing at the crossroad junction, eagerly anticipating crossing the road to the other end, where I can see rainbows and all the nice stuff...
It's a mixed feeling of excitement, eager with anticipation of the things to come, as well as a feeling of happiness and contentment. I want this feeling to last, and I know God will be helping me along.
Thank you Lord for everything You have made possible for me...
I give You thanks and praise for everything made so wonderful by You, without You whom everything is not possible.
Thank You...
No comments:
Post a Comment