Just finished watching "The Secret" finally after a couple of months trying to catch that show. Now I understand why people said it's a good show. Jay Chow is really suitable for a role like this, and it's a touching story.
I really wonder and amaze at the things people will do for love. For love, everything is possible. Love is so powerful and great and hard to find, that, sometimes you know that when you found the right one, you will cling on to it like you never want to do anything without it. I m guilty of being too emotional at times, and I guess that can be my greatest asset rather than my shortcoming. All I know is, whether it is real or it is just a figment of my imagination (which I hope not), when you found your true love, cling on to it and don't lose it.
I have alot of things which I want to share, but I do not have the time now. Maybe I will share more when I have the time soon.
Take care all and God bless,
Baoxuan
No comments:
Post a Comment