Today is my official first day of work in 2008, due to the fact that I did not recover in time to start work yesterday. In fact, I am actually on MC until end of today.
A series of events took place that I already expected, but just can't seem to take control over my emotions. Just feel sad that I have made a decision, and I will stick to it no matter what. However, like she said, no point worrying or crying over things for the sake of crying or worrying, certain things are just meant to be, and just meant to be passed by. Since work is just work, and we all have to get on with it to get our bread and butter and not just waste our lives away, we might as well look forward to what we want to look for in working.
Some people work to pass time, some it's because they have to, not because they need to, i.e. their families don't have silver spoons, cos' all golden ones, but their parents simply don't allow them to pass their time by and not to let them think money comes by so easily. But I guess the majority is just like myself, work to keep ourselves alive, as well as to fight for a better life and earn to support a family eventually.
I have tonnes and tonnes of words to write, but I don't really feel like writing everything down, cos' I can't phrase them in proper sentences. All I want to say is that no matter what it is, nothing can replace family, family love, and unless your loved one cherishes you as much as his/her family, i.e. you are married already, it will never be equal or near to that kind of love.
Still, I long and look forward to that happening, and given that I am a (really) simple guy, all I really want is to settle down with someone who is really TRUE to me, and cherishes me. To ask for equality is not love, cos' love is never ever equal. Just like how much we may claim that we love God, it can not be measured against God's love for us.
We are afterall, human beings, God's creation.
I hope after this series of ups and downs, and clarifications yada yada... I will grow to become a stronger person in life, mentally and emotionally.
^^
No comments:
Post a Comment