Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 - A New Beginning Again

Hello everyone, best wishes for the year 2008!

I just came back from Fullerton, where there were fireworks display as we counted down to 2008 1st January.

Although I wasn't exactly 100% fit or fully recovered from my fever and cough, I felt good, happy and contented.

Last year, my countdown was quite sad case, as I had to come back to office on BOTH 31st Dec and 1st Jan, imagine that.

This year, it's a totally different case, having the luxury of spending the countdown, New Year Eve with my loved one, and her sisters and best friend. Hehe...

A pity I couldn't join the rest of my friends in counting down as everything was rather last minute and I was not in a healthy condition to do all the planning etc., etc.

Anyway, hope all my friends enjoyed the countdown as well and got to see the fireworks be it at home or outside.

2008, like any other year, promises to be a new beginning, and new resolutions have to be made and hopefully MET.

I have posted mine in my earlier posts, and I intend to follow through them as far as I can.

There will be plenty of changes and decisions to be made, and although I can't know if I have made the right choice until later, I believe that with perserverance and determination, nothing can be in my way from succeeding and reaching my goal.

Last but not least, I am just thankful to God for allowing me to recover in time to spend NYE and countdown with my loved one, my dear...

Thank You Lord!

God Bless Everyone,
Xuan

No comments: