I am feeling lazy and lethargic, but I guess most pple are feeling similar to I am, as it's the last few days of 2007, and a new year is coming.
Today, as in 28th, happens to be my off-day as I have to clear my leave after one year of just clearing 2 other days of annual leave. If you tell me I had to spend my leave at home watching TV, i probably find it extremely wasteful.
However, I spent the bulk of my day at 'home', and thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. Watched the last 6 VCDs of "Huan Huan Ai" with her, and watched her as she whipped up a sumptous dinner for me. ^_^
Pure bliss, that's what I call it.
We went to walk around the neighbourhood shops, and thereafter watched one movie, before I sent her home. We walked to and fro the neighbourhood, covering a distance of more than 6 bus-stops in total at least. Things can be achieved without a car, it's not that difficult I guess.
Where there is love, nothing is insurmountable. =X
Now I need to brainstorm for ideas for countdown on 31st Dec, am at a loss as there probably are many pple anywhere we can possibly think of.
Hmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment