Wednesday, December 19, 2007

a better tomorrow

It's been quite a while, since I have touched my blog. Just wanted to touch on a few issues happening right now in my life.

My personal life, especially in affairs of love life (sad to say except with God) has been great. I can't complain anymore and I really feel so fortunate to have found my loved one. =)

Things have been on a rollercoaster ride in other aspects of my life, be it other personal matters, or career matters, and even my walk with God.

I must admit that laziness is a big factor on my part, and refusal to put things into perspective and action.

I hope and I pray to God that He will work His miracles on me just like He did. And I do want to spend a meaningful pre-Christmas evening at the Church.

I want to thank God for everything He has seen to in my life, giving me chance after chance, one good thing after another.

Oh well, now is the time to put things right and get my arse off working right now.

I've got a mountain load of work waiting for me... Zzz...

No comments: