I am feeling stressed out. On the surface, things are really looking good for me now. But deep inside me, I haven't been doing enough, especially things which will help me. Nonetheless, I am happy and contented with what I have, and I am thankful for everything.
Dear God, Thank You for everything wonderful that You have given me, and although I haven't been faithful enough to attend services regularly, You still showered Your love upon me and helped me through any difficulties I might have faced over the past few weeks.
I just hope and pray everything will work in favour, and if things should not turn out the way it can be, I pray that I will be quick enough to react and You will help me get through it.
I want to pray also for my best friends, who are facing sort of personal issues, and that You will see them through the most difficult periods, and find the goodness in each other that they were able to see in the past.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment