Reading others' blog is always a fun thing to do. But I am often quite sure pple who chanced upon, or friends who happen to know, don't really enjoy what they read. Not that they care, but somehow I feel blogs should have some interesting stories, otherwise that will defeat the purpose of penning down each person's feelings, happenings, etc.
I think I am quite destined to be a simple man, and a skinny man. >_<"
The future doesn't look bleak, but also doesn't look very bright for me either. The time I am spending now, should be better spent if I can read my Microsoft e-learning books, and pick up some useful skills.
Somehow my mind keeps wandering about, and I have alot of things which I would like to share, but feels that it's not the time yet...
NATAS Travel Fair is just round the corner, but somehow I really hope it won't come so soon, cos' spending extra money is almost the last thing I will want to think of now.
Planning for the future is really a headache, and white hairs are getting really evident on me.
Yawns, yes it's time again.
Gdnites...
Till then...
No comments:
Post a Comment