Life is full of challenges.
One of my friends put this up on his MSN nick "Diff between guys and girls: girls want guys to follow their religion, guys give up their religion for gf, that's the diff"
I am very affected by this, as I appear to be making the statement rather true. As a believer in Christ, I have not been doing my part. And I cannot put the blame on my girlfriend either. She has never stopped me from church-going, or even any activities with church. >_<"
It's just my character and nature to be laid back and I am naturally confused. I am still waiting for an answer / response from Him.
In any case, I want to share with my friends or others who chance upon my blog somehow, that, life's greatest challenge, is to learn how to APPRECIATE. It takes alot and says alot about someone who is able to appreciate things and appreciate the good of others, and appreciate how fortunate he/she is. To be able to appreciate is to know and to learn the meaning of our existence and to do good, in general.
I think I am really too sleepy, blabbering nonsense already. >.<"
Ok, I shall stop for now...
Gdnites all...
Good Luck to my sweetheart for her interview tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment