Sunday, July 6, 2008

Long time no see

It's been a long long while since I last posted anything. I last posted in May. >_<"

It's not that I am busy, it's just that I am too preoccupied with a lot of happenings in my life and people around me.

Job's still the same, boring as ever, taking forever to get myself proven (as if I have anything to prove at all).

On the contrary, love and relationship life is taking off to a new dimension, and I really can foresee myself in the next stage of my life pretty soon, within the next year.

However, before all these can happen, there are a couple of big hurdles I have to pass through, and they are big, stern tests ahead of us...

I wish all my friends well and good health, and successful in your endeavours!

Hope to catch up and meet up with some of you soon...

Cheers and good nights!

No comments: